Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA, stands for – Bachelor of Business Management, is a highly valued degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. Attaining BBA allows you to learn how to successfully manage, lead, organise and adapt in a variety of business environments. The skills learned through BBA program prepare you with practical skills as well as theoretical knowledge that you can further your business aspirations with. BBA can translate your raw potential into great opportunities.
Most BBA programs include a core curriculum of subjects, such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests. We require BBA candidates to complete an internship at a company or organisation, which can lead to concrete job opportunities after the program.
Dual specialisation BBA offered by us are as follows:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operations Management
You can select any two specialisations out of the given below.
Apart from these Specialisation General Management, Entrepreneurship and Business Communication will be the compulsory paper for all the students.
The goal of most business professionals is to obtain a management position, and to effectively manage an organisation within a particular industry substantial knowledge about it is necessary. Management BBAs are designed to help professionals develop their industry expertise in such areas as health care, banking, leadership, hospitality, IT and supply chain.
BBA gives you recognition and leadership that cannot be earned in the workplace alone. Taking a post graduate level course work in business administration will prepare you to work in a wide range of business organisations, thus expanding your potential and expertise. BBAs are recognised in most countries as respected business credentials, opening up a world of career opportunities for such degree holders.
Free Professional Certifications
All Students will have the option to do any 5 certification trainings for free out of the available with us
- PMP Certification
- PRINCE2 Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Big Data Certification
- AWS Certifications
- Scrum Certification
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Advance Excel Certification Etc.
Many More Certification options will be added in this list in coming future as per the requirement in the industry.
International Educational Trip
All Students enrolled at our BBA Program can go for 10 days International Trip to Europe or South East Asia or Middle East. (Addition Charges will be applicable)
All students enrolled at our BBA Program can be provided with a Laptop to do their assignments and project works in the class. (Addition Charges will be applicable)
All students enrolled at our BBA Program will be provided with a Laptop to do their assignments and project works in the class.
CAREER OUTCOMES :
- Operations manager / Analyst
- Supply chain manager
- Senior Consultant
- Inventory Control Manager
- Management consultant
- Logistic Manager
- Section Manager
- Business Manager as Analyst
- Buyer merchant
- Inventory manager
- Production planner
- Production supervisor
- Market Researcher
- Quality manager
- Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
- Accounting Managers
- Corporate Controllers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Treasurers and Finance Officers
- Cash Managers
- Risk and Insurance Managers
- Management Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- Investment Banking Associates
- Investment Sales Associates and Traders
- Credit Managers and Specialists
- Human Resources Manager
- Staffing Manager
- International Human Resources Speaker
- Human Resources Trainer
- Training & Development Manager
- Appraiser Consultant
- HR Entrepreneur
- Recruitment Consultant
- IT Architect and Systems Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- Systems Software Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- IT Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Manager - Management Information Systems
- Vice President of Information Technology
- Information Technology Consultant
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- You will be able to explain the management important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the organisation.
- You will be able to effectively integrate (or synthesise important facts, concepts, principles, and theories in the field of information technology management when developing solutions to multifaceted information technology management problems in complex factual situations.
- You will be able to apply and critically evaluate finance and investment theory with particular reference to the operation of financial markets
- You will be able to implement corporate finance techniques;
- You will be able to understand theories of financial statements and related analysis.
- You will be able to Identify, define and analyse problems and identify and create process to solve them.
- You will be able to Exercise critical judgement in creating new understanding.
- You will be able to Demonstrate advanced numeracy and quantitative skills.
- You will be able to Identify and evaluate social, cultural, global, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues.
- You will be able to Engage and work effectively in groups.
- You will be able to synthesise information regarding the effectiveness of recruiting methods and the validity of selection procedures, and make appropriate staffing decisions.
- You will be able to Design a training program using a useful framework for evaluating training needs, designing a training program, and evaluating training results.
- You will be able to interpret salary survey data and design a pay structure with appropriate pay grades and pay ranges.
- You will be able to evaluate a company’s implementation of a performance-based pay system.
- You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of employee benefit concepts, plan design, administrative considerations and regulations governing employee benefit practices.
- You will be able to align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of an organisation.
- You will improve purchasing and material management skills
- You will provide a balance between purchasing and supply expertise and general business knowledge
- You will teach how to leverage supply chain management and marketing operations.
- You will be able to develop a fundamental understanding of basic flows and process orientation.
- You will be able to use analytical and problem-solving skills in decision making.
- You will be able to evaluate the differences among global economies, institutions, and cultures and understand the implications these have on global management.
- You will be able to recognise and analyse ethical and legal problems within applied business situations, choose a resolution, and justify that ethical choice.
- You will be able to effectively contribute to the performance of a organisation as the people addresses practical business situations, and assume a leadership role as appropriate.
- You will be able to produce a coherent written statement and oral presentation of the analysis of a complex business issue.
- You will be able Acquire broad-based knowledge and skills necessary to fulfil their professional goals.
- Lectures 1125
- No of Hours 1650 Hours
- Specialisations 6 - (Six)
- Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Degree BBA
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Case Based
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development and Change Strategic Management
- Business Communication -I
- Entrepreneurship -I
2nd & 3rd Year (Choose any Two)Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales Management
- Product Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing Research
- Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
- Rural Marketing
- Retail Management
Human Resource Management
- Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Employment Relations
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Organisational Dynamics
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Labour Laws
- International Human Resource Management
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- Management Control Systems
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
- Management of Financial Services
Information Technology Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Application Portfolio Management
- Project Management & Six Sigma
- IT Audit
- Cyber Security Analytics
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- IT Sales management
- IT Infrastructure Library
- IT Product Marketing
- Outsourcing and IT delivery Models
- IT Strategy
- Management Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- ERP modules and their integration
- Operations Research
- Project Management
- Production/Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Maintenance Management
- Management of R&D and Innovation
- WTO & Trade Issues
- India's Foreign Trade Policy
- International Marketing & Research
- Financial Management
- Business Strategy
- International Trade Logistics & Documentation
- International Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Mergers & Acquisition
- International Negotiations
- International Brand Management
2nd & 3rd Year - Compulsory Papers
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Management of Public Enterprises
- Management of New and Small Enterprises
- Technology Management
- Total Quality Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship - II & III
- Business Communication - II & III
- Entrepreneurship -II & III
- Project course (Equivalent to two courses)