Post Graduate Program in Data Science
Data Science is a multifaceted field uses a number of Scientific methods, Process, Algorithms, and a system to extract the complete knowledge in a number of fields. This is a course that helps to insights from data in the various form both structured and unstructured that indeed similar to data mining in order to solve analytically complex problems for the business.
Data Science is all about the data with which help we can develop the advanced capabilities in terms of creating data in a creative way to retain the business value in a good form. This course is also associated with the other subject like Mathematics expertise, technologies hacking skills, Business strategy acumen, and much more. It is necessary to know that Data Scientists are highly educated. In fact, they have 90% information about the science and machines. Thus, if you are going to achieve crucial information for data related to a number of fields and you are from the science background completed your graduation; you can apply for the Science Date from a particular website online.
So you can enroll the most specialized data science program in India and foreign country easily. The post graduation in Data Science and Machine learning, by the University of an Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICASR), offers you the right direction complete the course in the relax mode. Finally the objective of PG in Data Science is to introduce participants in the tools and techniques used for the handling, managing, and analyzing the data perfectly.
To become a perfect Data Scientist, the applicant should have a Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, with 60% or equivalent passing marks. It is also important to love coding, know the pattern of keeping secure data, algorithm and much more. So there is a great career in Data Science if you are going to pursue it carefully.
Post Graduation Program in Data science Admissions process:
So if you have already some experience in technology and are interested in building your career in the futuristic area of Machine learning, and data procedure you can take admission for Data Science online simply.
Below mentioning some Post Graduation in Data Science admissions process step by step:
- Post Graduation Program in Data Science is a one-year online course and when it comes to the admission of a student, it is fairly done by the merit list fitted with on the basis of the mark attended by them in the Bachelor Degree.
- You have to choose a company where you can request the form to fill in online.
- You can also check out the course detail online and select as per the choice of the subject to complete the course in fun instantly.
- While inscribing the detail for the past degrees and personal status you can check out the fee details as per the subject and course.
- You have to pay a lump sum amount at least 60k for which you have to ready to pat the first installment via Cheque or online payment.
So if you are interested to take admission for the Data Science course you are always free to apply and fill in the form with complete details. After completing this course, you can transform your life better than before when you will able to take fair decision yourself instantly.
Benefits of Post Graduation program in Data Science:
First of all, let us make it clear that there is huge shortage of the Data science and this is why this course is in more demand the youth public sector. This kind of the fact represent that there is a 40 to 60% talent gap in terms fulfilling the projects demands. So there is a potential growth in the IT manager and other business leaders who are looking for the better career path and strong foundation in the Data science.
There are additional more benefits after completing Data science course online including
- You are going to climb the professional step in the machine and data science.
- There are number of specific industries waiting for you in the high demand to perform the task amazingly.
- You can have the golden opportunity in the obvious applications to tech, work in corporate settings, marketing consulting, financial service, healthcare, and much more.
- After completing your PG in the Data Science you are eligible to find out the job outlook in the field of Government, Academic, Retail, and of course gaming which is in more demand nowadays.
- This course is assuring that you have now several opportunities to work with the various projects of reputed companies at the handsome salary.
Eventually, if you have planned to fulfill your dream, you can apply for PGP in Data Science to increase the experience with the data management and its basic statistics. Thus these both explain the best topics with regards to the Machine learning, Network, Computer science, and big data comfortably. So if you have not take admission for PG in Data science you can apply it via online and for more help don’t forget to talk with counselor who will provide the right information instantly.
- Lectures 105
- Online Lectures 450
- No of Hours 860 Hours
- Min Duration 1 Year
- Max Duration 1.5 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1460
- Certificate PGP - DS
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Research Based
Module 1 : Introduction to Business Analytics
- Predictive Business Analytics
- Analysis Vs Analytics
- Extracting business value from the 4 V's of big data.
- Analytics Life Cycle
- Moving from Statistician to Data Scientist
- Types of Analytics
Module 2 : Basic Statistics
- Definition of Data
- Meaning of Variable
- Understanding Data Types
- Measures of Central Tendency in Data
- Understanding Skewness in Data
- Measures of Dispersion
- Understanding Data Distribution
Module 3 : Introduction To R Software
- R Base Software
- Understanding CRAN
- RStudio The IDE
- Basic Building Blocks in R
- Sequence of Numbers in R
- Understanding Vectors in R
- Handling Missing Values in R
- Subsetting Vectors in R
- Matrices and Data Frames in R
- Logical Statements in R
- Using the Lapply, sapply, vapply and tapply functions
- Looking at Data in R
- Simulations in R
- Date and Time Functions
Module 4 : Linear Regression & Logistic Regression
- Covariance and Correlation in Data
- Multivariate Analysis
- Extract the Data in R
- Univariate Analysis of Data
- Apply Data Transformations
- Bivariate Analysis
- Identify Multicollinearity in Data
- Identify Hetroscedasticity
- Modelling of Data
- Variable Significance Identification
- Reason for using Logistic Regression
- The Logistic Transform
- Logistic Regression Modelling
- Model Optimization
- Understanding the ROC Curve
Module 5 : Segmentation
- Definition of Clustering
- Understanding the working of Kmeans Algorithm
- Cluster Size Optimizationvs Definition Optimization
- Case for Clustering on Customer Data Set
- Creating Clusters
- Using Clusters for Profiling
Module 6 : Machine Learning - R
- What is Machine Learning?
- Types of Problems and Tasks
- Features, Models and Design of ML Study
Module 7 : Store data analytics and reporting using Base SAS
- Create reusable pipeline's in Base SAS for ETL, Analysis and Reporting Jobs on a Retail Business Data
- Extraction, Transformation, Loading Data, Analysis & Reporting
Module 8: Data Visualization using Tableau
- Visualizing Vanila, Analytical, Structured and Unstructured Data
- Create Visualization, Storyboard from Contextual Data
- Visualizing Unstructured and Structured Data
Do you provide placement assistance?
ICASR is one of the finest institute for working professionals and its existing network includes more than 5000 tech companies. Various companies contacts us for our students profiles regularly and the demand is ever growing for these skills. We regularly post such job opportunities to our certified students but we don't commit the placement to any of our students.
What are the different business analytics roles in the industry?
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Pricing Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Website Analyst
- Fraud Analyst
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
What kind of jobs am I likely to get after this training?
Almost all the big corporations need analytics professionals. You can be promoted in your current company at entry/mid/senior level according to your experience.
Can senior experienced professionals switch to business analytics?
Business analytics is the fastest growing industry across the world. Anyone can do Business analytics course. If you are senior experienced than you can switch to business analytics and according to your knowledge you’ll get the Job or Promotion.
What is the difference between Business Analysis and Business Analytics?
Business Analysis and Business analytics both are different courses. The different between both courses are as Business analysis is used for creating business architecture, preparing a business case,conducting a risk assessment, Requirements elicitation, Business Process Analysis. The business analysis have its own domains. In business analytics you learn the data and reporting. It’s refer to skills, technologies, applications and practices for continuous iterative exploration. And investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning. Business analytics task are: Using a data warehouse to report past performance. Creating a dashboard to track key performance metrics. Using statistical methods to predict future sales based on past sales. Running simulations to investigate different scenarios
How many students do you accommodate per batch?
Usually 25-40 students in a batch.
How do you offer online courses for candidates outside?
We conduct online classes through Team Viewer& Skype according to our student’s convenience keeping in mind the time zone. The lab is set up in their laptop /desktop. We log into their machine to show all demo & conduct the classes. Very little bandwidth is used.
What is the process for admission?
Send us an email or do it online; we will contact you. Or just come to our office or speak to our Counselling Manager.
May I make payment online for admission without visiting your office?