Master of Business Administration
A postgraduate course, MBA stands for masters in Business Administration of which studying the various aspects of a business set-up is the area of expertise. It can be called as a process to manage all the aspects of a business to augment or to enhance the intensification and solidity of a business enterprise.
It is the course which reinforces the analytical, theoretical and applied knowledge base of business administration. Master of Business Administration can be called as one of the most hunted degrees which a student belonging to any stream can achieve.
Dual MBA specializations/diploma is also offered by ICASR out of whom you can select any two. These can be:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- International Business
Spaced out from these specializations, Entrepreneurship, General Management, and Business Communication will be the obligatory paper for all the students.
To get hold of a management position, and to efficiently administer an organization surrounded by a particular industry substantial knowledge about it is necessary. Management MBAs are considered helping professional to develop their industry expertise in areas for instance banking, leadership, IT, health care and supply chain.
An acknowledgment and headship are the qualities that will be bestowed to you if you do MBA. Master of Business Administration will train you to work in an ample range of business organization, in consequence, intensifying your perspective and proficiency. MBAs are renowned in most countries as respected business credentials, notching up a world of career opportunities for such degree holders.
On the basis of Course Curriculum and Mode of Education, MBA in ICASR can be categorized as:
Full-time MBA: In this, the respective major and minor specialization subjects are opted by the students which include operations and logistics, human resource, marketing, finance, International Trade and Business, risk management, Consumer Behavior, information technology, and many others.
Executive MBA: Executive MBA is specially deliberated for the executive who is working so that they can pursue your career along with getting hold of a degree as the name suggests. So, it is also referred to as EMBA. It allows business professionals, executives and managers of various organizations to augment their career and look for growth prospects. So, to further update their managerial skills, they do executive MBA. It is through this course that their focal point is shifted to inter-relationships existing between various business operations, personal development at the same time as dealing with different aspects of business and handles the accountabilities of senior management.
Part-time MBA: Part-time MBA admissions are meant for those who are unable to pursue full-time MBA owing to a shortage of time and diverse reasons. Generally, most of the working people go or part-time MBA. Its syllabus and the course-duration are also different from other types of MBA.
Benefits of Master of Business Administration:
Increased self-confidence: The sensation of triumph and the education and skill sets which is achieved by earning this degree can automatically perk up anyone’s confidence as they are successful in creating their way through the business world — and through life. By bringing in this degree while harmonizing social life, work, family and personal commitments, an immense sense of personal achievement and reward will be found.
Credibility: Different ways are present through which integrity can be instituted in your industry and in your firm. You could also volunteer a project at your work hat widens you beyond your comfort zone and shows off your veiled ability to company management. A solo side business could be embarked by you or co-found one with family or friends to ascertain early credibility as a burgeoning entrepreneur. But the academic version of street credibility in the business world is the MBA degree.
Better Communication: Communicating better at work with colleagues, bosses, or employees is what MBA graduates do. They not only communicate better at work but also at home with, kids, parents, or siblings over and above in social situations such as company functions and networking events. It is indispensable to be a good communicator and MBAs are good at it.
More job opportunities: Many companies are there who are demanding MBAs for a number of roles. If you earn this degree, it appreciably expands the number of potential job opportunities for which you qualify.
Higher income: One of the benefits of doing MBA is the financial benefits which include higher income and signing bonuses.
Careers after MBA:
Many career options are available after MBA admissions programs. Some of the sectors and the jobs are:
Banks: Administrative officer, Account Manager, Marketing Managers, Human Resource Managers.
Personal Business: Entrepreneur
Industrial houses: Project managers, HR generalists, Zonal Business Manager,
Public Works: Labor Management Relations specialist, Research and Development Managers
Financial Organizations: Human Resource manager, Equity Research Analyst, Administrative Officer
Education Institutes: Administrative Officer, Trainer
Brand and marketing: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, IT Services Marketing Head
Why MBA Admissions through ICASR University?
State-of-the-art Facilities: In ICASR, Various facilities are included in the campus like canteens, hostels, sports facilities and much more.
Internship Opportunities: ICASR offers many opportunities and the time to the students so as to broaden their industrial experiences and to prepare them for the paid internships.
Most experienced faculty for the guidance: The best teaching staff are employed by ICASR with highly qualified candidates coming from different states of India to teach the students which also includes Ph.D. scholars.
International Education Trip:
The students who are putting their names down for an admission in full-time MBA admissions programs will go off for 10 days International trip to South-East Asia or the Middle East or Europe.
Free Professional Training:
Candidates in full-time MBA will be having an option to do any 5 certificate training for free that are available with us:
- Big Data Certification
- Scrum Certification
- AWS Certifications
- Advance Excel Certification
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- PRINCE2 Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Digital Marketing Certification
A free laptop will be provided to the candidates who have taken admission in full-time MBA admissions programs to do their project works and assignment in the class.
- Lectures 1125
- No of Hours 1650 Hours
- Specialisations 6 - (Six)
- Min Duration 2 Years
- Max Duration 3 Years
- Skill Level Advance
- Language English
- Students 1029
- Certificate MBA
- Faculty World Class
- Recognition International
- Methodology Research Based
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development and Change Strategic Management
- Business Communication -I
- Entrepreneurship -I
2nd & 3rd Semester (Choose any Two)Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales Management
- Product Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing of Services
- Marketing Research
- Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
- Rural Marketing
- Retail Management
Human Resource Management
- Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Employment Relations
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Organisational Dynamics
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Labour Laws
- International Human Resource Management
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- Management Control Systems
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
- Management of Financial Services
Information Technology Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Application Portfolio Management
- Project Management & Six Sigma
- IT Audit
- Cyber Security Analytics
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- IT Sales management
- IT Infrastructure Library
- IT Product Marketing
- Outsourcing and IT delivery Models
- IT Strategy
- Management Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- ERP modules and their integration
- Operations Research
- Project Management
- Production/Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Maintenance Management
- Management of R&D and Innovation
- WTO & Trade Issues
- India's Foreign Trade Policy
- International Marketing & Research
- Financial Management
- Business Strategy
- International Trade Logistics & Documentation
- International Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Mergers & Acquisition
- International Negotiations
- International Brand Management
- Business Communication -II & III
- Entrepreneurship -II & III
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Business Communication -IV
- Entrepreneurship -IV
- Project course (Equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises
- Management of New and Small Enterprises
- Technology Management
- Total Quality Management
- International Business